The deadline has passed for this promotion.
The Indianapolis sports community has joined forces to give Hoosiers a chance to win big while fighting for their neighbors in Central Indiana. The High Five Challenge allows anyone who donates at least $5 to United Way of Central Indiana from now until April 30, 2018 the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime professional sports experience prize package*. The following sports packages are part of the High Five Challenge:
- IndyCar & Indianapolis Motor Speedway: Indy 500 package (May 27, 2018 in Speedway, IN)
- IndyCar: Sonoma IndyCar Finale package (September 16, 2018 in Sonoma, CA)
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway: NASCAR Brickyard 400 package (September 9, 2018 in Speedway, IN)
- Pacers Sports & Entertainment: 2019 NBA All-Star Game package (February 17, 2019 in Charlotte, NC)
- Indianapolis Indians: 2018 MLB All-Star Game package (July 17, 2018 in Washington, DC)
- Indy Eleven: 2018 MLS All-Star Game package (August 1, 2018 in Atlanta, GA)
- Indy Fuel: 2019 NHL All-Star Game package (Date and Location TBD)
In early May, United Way will draw seven winners who will have the opportunity to choose which sports package they would like based on the order in which their name was randomly selected.
To be eligible to win, you must live in Indiana and donate between January 25 ‑ April 30, 2018. Participants are also encouraged to share their best high fives on social media as part of this promotion.
* No purchase/donation necessary to win. Click here for official rules.